fredag 27 juli 2012

Utmaning!?


I got this award from lesthi.blogg.se
 These are the rules that come with the award:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Create 11 questions.
Choose 11 people and link back to them.
No tag backs.


11 things about me:
1. I read really fast. 
2. Mister Miyagi would be proud how well I can catch flies.
3. In water, I float so well that I can be used as a lifeboat...
4. I hate when people do not plan things in time. Or worse, ruin my plans!
5. I dream of one day that I will see someone buy/borrow a book written by yours truly.
6. I am a feminist.
7. Favorite computer game: Curse of the monkey island.
8. I describe my wardrob as: classy forest witch.
9. My favorite color is green.
10. I can't chew bubblegum anymore. I get a cold the day after I chew....
11. I was 18 years old when I got my first kiss. 
  

11 questions for you:

1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bergakungens sal/ In the Hall of the Mountain King. I do not know why, but it always make me smile

2 What is your favourite candy?
 Bumlingar (a special kind of hard candy) and chocolate

3.Are you a cat or a dogperson, and why?
Even if I own a dog that I truly loves, I am a catperson. Always been. Cats and I do share a special bond. Cats like me and I like cats. That simple is it.

4.What bands have you seen live?
Nightwhish (when Tarja was the singer of the band), during festivals (House of Metal and Trästock) I have seen many bands: Deportesees, Imortal, Amaranthe (listen to one song, then we were out of there!), and many many more and... Hjalle och Heavy, yeah... 
Best live performance where: Play a video-game symphony and Score (best shows ever!)

5. If you had to choose between eating poo once, or holding a clowns hand for a whole month, what would it be? 
Who have made the poo?...
I would cry, but... I would hold the goddamn clown hand (is the clown with the hand?). And tell myself: This is therapy!

6. What would your dream wedding be like?
A outdoors fairytale meets steampunk wedding like: This
But really, I dream about a small wedding. Just me, my beloved and our closest family and friends. Nothing to fancy. Nerdy, full of love and conformable for everyone.

Top three favourite movies?
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Willow (1988)
(I hate to chose favorite movies because it depend what day it is...)

8.What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in public?
I do not think things I do is embarrassing. I have no problem making a as of myself in public. I dress up, I sing even if I do not have the best singing voice, I have danced YMCA on a stage in front of my hole school. I live and do not feel ashame. I may have farted in public... but as I say I do not think it is embarrassing.

9.What would you do if you had only one day left to live?
I would spend it with my love-ones, go swimming, eat a good meal, watch a movie together. Just spend time together.

Or start a cult that revolves around me. 

10. Are you addicted to something, and in that case what?
Chocolate

11. What is your favourite disneymovie?
Argh! Mulan and Beauty and the Beast. I can not decide!


Questions for you:

1. The zombie apocalypses has arrived! What is the first thing you grab?
2. Worst movie, ever?
3. Best present you have received?
4. Favorite ice cream?
5. You are a superhero, what would be your name and ability? 
6. Tumblr or facebook?
7. Do you have a favorite youtube canal? Link to it and tell us about it's awsomeness!
8. Do you believe in ghosts?  
9. Who is your fan-crush?
10. Favorite beverage?
11. Dream home? Apartment, cottage, castle? And why?

I'll tag following bloggers and they will feel free to answer my questions.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar